Our company was established in 2016 in Switzerland, and aims to become a leader in the creation of animated films in Europe.
In addition to animation, MK Production is engaged in producing other projects related to cinema and television.
At the moment the company works on creation of the animated series: Alpine Story
Ex-lawyer turned leader of MK Production always ready to work and has wonderful ideas. She is the person behind "Alpine Story".
Beautiful, cheerful, positive young woman with a kind heart from the beautiful city of Paris, a professional translator and a graduated lawyer working in the field of copyright, with extensive experience in translation.
Works in the world of media business since 2004.
She started her career at the First Channel (Russia) in the legendary KVN program. Since 2008, until moving to Switzerland, she directed the department of on-air and off-the-air promotion of one of Russia's largest media holdings.
She graduated from VGIK's TV and film production department. At the moment, she takes a master course on the course "History and aesthetics of cinema" at the State University of Lausanne (UNIL, Switzerland).
Young, creative, with huge potential, a talented Geneva College student, fluent in French, English, Russian, German and Chinese languages. Shows quality and quick results while performing any given task. Also knows Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and so on.
Valeriya graduated from Moscow Law Academy, National Institute of Fashion, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics and has extensive experience in Advertising and PR - operating as Deputy Editor at “VIPRUSSIA” magazine about luxury staff.
- More than 10 years of experience in marketing, PR and event management 8 years of which in fashion;
- 10+ years of extensive experience in event management and team-building for the leading international, companies like Audi, SAP, Siemens, LVMH, Siemens, MAXUS, Troika dialog, Make up forever, Royal Wellness club, VTB24, X-fit, World Class, Everest Asset Management etc.;
- Experience in PR consulting;
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with varying requirements and deadlines;
- Experience in creating a print magazine from scratch with focus on fashion and luxury;
- Experience in arranging charity events with magazines, hospitals, jewelry brads;
- Good working relations with Russian media and celebrities;
- Outreach to VIP audience, trendsetters and fashion community.